Saturday, September 09, 2006

Friday afternoon with Josh and Nikita

Josh's parent's asked if I could take him to his football game yesterday. He is 7 years old. Nikita, his neighbor, asked if she could watch him play football especially since she'd never seen a football game before.

I had fun watching a bunch of 7 year olds play football. I wonder sometimes why watching pro football isn't as exciting as it used to be. Perhaps they can learn from these folks.

Nikita got bored and found something else to occupy her time. I didn't see her for awhile. I saw this and couldn't help but laugh! We had fun washing her off before she got in the car.



Josh waiting on the bench. He played on the defense team.




One of Josh's teammates, yup that's a girl running with the ball. She's alot better than I'll ever be! Josh's team won 23-8.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...