Pardon the tone of this post. It doesn't attempt to be superficial or superfluous-- simply complaining, and hence the title of this blog: Getting Spoiled.
Yup, ladies and gentlepeople. I've officially gotten spoiled. Entitlement is no longer a privilege but a right. Yup, you read it correctly, it's now a right.
I have been waiting for a ream of paper in our local exchange store. They've been out since November. The moniker is: If you find it don't hesitate, buy one, no--buy two because they do a lousy job of keeping things in stock.
No worries, I'm not bitter. I thought it was humorous enough to warrant my purchasing two reams of paper online. I was talking to someone last night and they asked "Why didn't you just go to the local Japanese store and buy some?" I couldn't handle A4 size paper, I replied.
Then and there was like an epiphany. A light bulb, no, lightning suddenly hit me and I realized how spoiled I've gotten. Don't worry, as my 2 reams of 8 1/2 by 11 paper arrives, I will make sure to share it with the other less fortunate folks that have and will continue to wait for their own ream of paper... (this part deleted for inappropriate use of words).
No comments:
Post a Comment