Saturday, March 11, 2006

11 March 2006

March is here which means Spring is right around the corner. The sun is out longer but the wind is still blowing like crazy now and again.

Notes:

* February just came like flint on fire. We had an exercise on base. We wore our chemical gear and that wasn't easy.

* I am really excited because I'm almost done paying my credit card debts. But my school loans are now just around the corner to start paying them off.

* I started my masters degree, Special Education through University of Phoenix. I will start my English as a Second Language certification as soon as I complete my degree. It'll take about a year and a half.

* Received a new calling as Branch Mission Leader for my church. I will be working with missionaries again. I enjoy it. I also will be teaching the mission prep class.

Gotta go.

Jerome

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...