Monday, April 07, 2008

Oh the Irony,,,

So, I guess I didn't do so well in my first day of the week.

I was driving home from work when I see the driver in front of me throw a plastic Coke bottle at the guy waiting at the bus stop. It angered me that I tailed him and let my horn do the talking.

He pulled immediately to the available road on the right, and so I made a U-turn to follow him. As soon as I did that, he got on the main road again. The sad thing was, I thought he was a teen-ager, turns out he was an older gentleman.

I went back to the guy waiting at the bus stop and asked if he was okay. I took him home.

The driver didn't have a license plate so I couldn't really do anything.

I didn't think of what I was going to do next had we had a face to face interaction...glad it didn't escalate to anything more than that.

3 comments:

Justin and Liz said...

Good job Jerome!

JRome said...

Thanks?

I don't know if I should say thanks as I didn't think far enough in advance on what I should do next had we had an altercation. I could have asked for his ID though and made a citizen's arrest :)

Erin said...

It seems to me that you spend an innordinate amout of time following people...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...