Bust.
I had plans to go to New York this weekend but decided that paying for my GRE is more the "adult-responsible" thing to do. So for 6 Saturdays I'm taking a 4 hour course that should help me do well on the GRE which is required for my grad school application-- Instructional Design and Educational Technology (IDET) program.
I must say that the instructor has helped me understand Math better. Where was he all those years I struggled in math?
Another thing that occured to me last Friday-- I woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I looked in the mirror and noticed someone had scalped me and left the hair on the sides of my head to mock me-- I have more hair on the sides of my head than I do on top. Where has all the mop gone?
It's 90 degrees right now here. Several days ago we still had snow on the mountains, we're scheduled for some more storms this week. What happened to Spring?
No comments:
Post a Comment