Thursday, September 04, 2008

2008 Presidential Elections (Nov 4, 2008)

In less than 8 weeks, the time frame of which I will be cutting any processed sugar from my food intake, a very important event in every American's life will occur- voting for the next U.S. president.

Here's a few places on the web I found that helps me get a glimpse on this year's candidates and what they represent. I hope they assist you in exercising wise and sound judgement as you consider which candidate, regardless of party, best represent what is most valuable and important to you:

How to be a good president-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7615099.stm

Readers Digest-
http://www.rd.com/election-2008

On The Issues-
http://grid.ontheissues.org/default.htm

Reuters-
http://www.reuters.com/news/specials

Project Vote Smart-
http://www.votesmart.org/index.htm

USA.gov-
http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Voting.shtml

Washington Post-
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008-presidential-candidates/

National Public Radio-
http://www.npr.org/templates/topics/topic.php?topicId=1102


For those living outside the continental U.S., here's a site just for you:

Federal Voting Assistance-
http://www.fvap.gov/

History of U.S. Presidential Elections:

http://www.multied.com/elections/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...