Wednesday, November 12, 2008





Lucky as always, mine was the only car broken into in our parking lot.

I received a wake up call at 4:30 this morning. When the caller identified themselves as the sheriff's department, I couldn't comprehend why they were calling me. But then I asked, did someone steal my car??

A good Samaritan called the cops at 3 am. He confronted the two guys. Good thing too as there may have been more cars broken into had he not confronted them.

The funny thing was, the first thing that came to my mind was, I better call the missionaries and let them know I wouldn't be able to drive them to the temple at 6 am.

They also ran away with my school bags (although they were thoughtful enough to leave my school books and scriptures) and my early birthday present, digital camera.

In a way, I'm glad I forgot to lock my doors as it saved me from having a broken window.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm sorry to hear about your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...