Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Cute they are not!

Caution: A two-man army made of a 3-year and 5-year old girls with wet playground handful of sand in their hands are more lethal and determined than they appear to be cute.
This doesn't clearly show the aftermath of my narrow escape this morning from a 5-year old girl with wet sands in her hands.  Although the sands in my car is a clear indicator I was not left unscathed.
After running from her and around the parking lot a couple of times (boy was she fast!), I thought I lost her. I get in my car to go to work when out of nowhere she pops out right by my driver side window with a smirk in her eyes. Who is this little girl and where did she come from?!

Yes, she has cornered me in my car. Thinking I was safe, I wave and laugh at her.  And then she surprises me with the unthinkable, she opens my unlocked car door. I scream like a little girl getting ready to be drenched by wet sands but she is out of ammo. Whew.

And then from short distance, I hear her commanding officer, her 3-year old sister, mischievously laughing and yelling clear orders to proceed in decimating me with more wet sands.

I thought about pushing her but then I realize I could be arrested for assaulting a kid so I say-- "Look, your mom's looking for ya!" She let go of the door and looked to where I was pointing.

Finally, I fooled her! I burned rubber and sped away from the war zone.

I just hope my roommate made it out alive and unharmed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...