Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Sept 2011, Labor Day Weekend

Enjoyed a great weekend catching up with family and old friends. My sister took me along with her family and friends to Sacramento's Aquatic Park. It was a hot day and enjoyed being by the water. I also gouged on Filipino food, and watched Filipino movies over the weekend. One of my sister's friends taught me how to make Pandesal so I look forward to trying her recipe out.

I also learned if ever I was to get a dog, I would like it to be an English Springer Spaniel. They're not high maintenance and their energy level matches with what I can tolerate. Here's a photo of one I got off of the great world wide web.

Now if only I was not allergic to dogs...

Overall, this weekend of yummy food and great company was just right. Enjoy some of the photos!




When you forget your sandals and all you've got is your church shoes, you gotta make do... but my Chacos caught up with me later. I didn't really need them but oh well...

This kid has an eclectic  collection of music. Besides Michael Buble's Save the Last Dance, he also loves his Bruno Mars'- You're Amazing Just the Way You Are.
He' got a bit bit camera shy. He sang without any inhibitions at first but each time he saw me recording him, he got self-conscious. I guess he prefers singing for fun instead of singing for his fans!



I love this kid! He is just awesome. He is very creative.

This kid is hilarious! I hope he continues to be himself. He has great parents who love him very much so I don't doubt he will continue to be amazing.



Old friends from Misawa. Well, they're not really that old. I've just known them for quite some time.The kids have all grown up and yet the parents still look young as they were when I first met them. How is that even possible?! My sister's friends were as amazed as well to find out that they were the parents of well-mannered teenagers. They even commented on how they looked too young to have kids. All I can say is kudos to the awesome Davis family! They deserve every great compliments.
 They drove down to meet up with me. We walked around the Rancho Cordova temple and caught up. To this day, I am still amazed still by their generosity.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...