Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 2013- Snow, and more snow

Coming back to work after two weeks of break was interesting. I had forgotten student's names and got out of sync with the routine I had gotten myself used to.

Overall, I thought it was great!

Here's something funny that happened this month. After MLK Day, my co-worker came in asking what I did for the holiday. He then showed me this photo:


He pointed to the kid wearing a purple tie. He said he was watching and when he saw this guy he took a photo to ask if it was me!

One of our students were there as well and my co-worker showed the kid the photo. We managed to convince the poor kid that it was me, doing my weekend job as the president's secret agent! We all had a good laugh.

Here are also some pictures from the snow welcoming me to January:








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...