Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 2012- My thoughts about this year

My stubborn head gets the best of me at times.

I was so excited to see sun again so I jumped in the pool. Granted it was 45 F degrees but it was still nice to see the sun even though the jump in the pool was quick.

As I look back to 2012, one of the things that kept regurgitating in my brain is the fortune I've had in running into dear friends from years past as I travel to places unplanned or as I run into them even for just a few minutes. Whether it was living in Mississippi or Misawa, or visiting San Antonio to now living here in Salt Lake City.

I was having lunch with my students and co-workers when Japan and the Air Force became a topic of our conversation. Turns out, my co-worker's husband who is now in active duty is best friends with one of the cadet's I met while I was living in Japan.

But here's another one of my favorite run in's with dear friends from the past this year:

http://jeromescorner.blogspot.com/2012_04_01_archive.html


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...