I looked in the mirror today and started laughing. One's officially old when you have more hair on your face than on your scalp. My last day at work was Thursday and haven't shaved.
Last week, we had an exercise to look at our processes in sending our folks off to deployed locations. I was responsible for the Personnel Deployment line--making sure that our base personnel got on that plane without any interruption.
I realized that this was my last exercise. I've sent many of my friends to different locations. It takes a lot of coordination and communicating with many different individuals and organizations.
I ended up staying awake for 36 hours. I was working the night shift and wasn't able to adjust back to the day schedule so instead of sleeping, I ended up staying up all night until the next day.
I still haven't beaten my other record for the longest time I've been awake.
Another sign of old age: I can't eat as much as I used to!
My new favorite TV show: Kyle XY.
I watch it online for free.
No comments:
Post a Comment