Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Miyajima

We took the tram to Miyajima, a 45-minute travel. I fell asleep and was awaken by the lady that sat next to me. I asked her in my broken Japanese where Miyajima was and she told me she was going to the same place.

She commented on how good my Japanese was, gave me her business card and told me she is a Japanese teacher. I laughed and thanked her and said: Yoku wakarimasen.

We got to talking and turns out she is also a Latter-day Saint.

We talked the rest of the way and she took Umid and I to Miyajima. It was good to have a local give us a tour. She also fed us and bought some local dessert: Momiji.

Following are some pictures:










And here's my Christmas card everyone! Notice the red?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...