Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Don't worry, I'm not driving



I'd been pouring over papers, and had been in front of the computer monitor for most of the day trying to learn my new duties (which is obtainable, I'm learning) when I decided to go outside my office for a few minutes to see what I am supporting.

Don't worry, I don't fly. I support the commander and his pilots that fly. My new assignment (I was transferred to a new squadron) finds me taking care of their administrative needs. I manage several programs that are needed to make things work. It's impressive to meet many who are quite efficient in managing several programs at once. I hope to be like them soon.

It's nice to remember now and again why I joined the Air Force: to serve. Nothing more, nothing less.

Below is a picture that was sent to us by the pilots I support. This was taken somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Cool huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...