Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day (Fall 08)

Our instructor started class last night by saying that those sitting in the front rows get A's and then introducing our first assignment-- to send him an email so he knows which one we want to use to communicate with him.

This is a copy of the email I sent him:

To my favorite and most inspiring teacher,

I am sitting on the second row, does this mean I get a B or a C?

Respectfully,

Jerome


It was good to know he has a personality that is approachable and humorous without being denigrating or crude.

He replied back saying that I'd get a "B" and there's a high possibility of me getting a higher grade.

----

I read something I thought was quite positive on the news this morning:

Title:
Boy's mom hugs suspect in explosion, vows support

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_10312149

More positive news: www.happynews.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...