After my lunch break, I get a message from the movers and also an email, stating that my household goods are here.
I said "WHAT!!!" I was asked to make the arrangements to be ready to receive them.
I call them back to say that I was told 3 April was to be the day when it would get to me. Apparently that was the latest day they could deliver it to me Not the exact delivery date.
I was also told that they were going to ship my stuff to Ogden. I told them I don't live in Ogden but two hours south of Ogden.
Funny how things go...I called the Air Force, and turns out that I was given the wrong information by the contractor. After it left Benicia--it goes to my home of residence-- which got sent to Ogden. I will then need to call the Air Force to have it released from that Temp Storage facility. Confusing? Yup...
By the way, this past week has been awesome! I was waiting in line when a couple and their kid started looking at me with that familiar look. So I ask the dad, do I know you? Turns out I do. We had volleyball class together. He remembered my name but unfortunately I couldn't remember his. At the same place, another guy recognized me from the MTC. Wow, that was like 12 years ago.
Today, I saw another person I knew from way back when. Small world, indeed.
2 comments:
We remember you to!
Thanks you guys! Hopefully it's more than just me dropping Sammy off the couch :)
Post a Comment