Monday, March 31, 2008

Tough morning

I was in training when I get a message stating that I had until 10:43 am today to confirm delivery of my household goods. It was 10 am. I called the Air Force, but the other choice I had was to pay $1000/week until the next delivery. I had to remind the folks in the Air Force, that I no longer work for the military and can't just take days off like I used too. I also reminded the sergeant on the phone that I wasn't mad at her, but at the situation. I had everything planned for this Thursday but finally had to acquiesce.

As much as I loved my Air Force experience...this one tops it all! Here I am sitting in my living room with a bunch of boxes, a 14-foot U-Haul truck is filled with more boxes to be placed in storage. How did I ever get so much stuff!! So I'm taking a break.

I got this video from an AF colleague. It couldn't have come in a better time. I needed to laugh out the frustration... Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay Jerome do you ned any help with the moving and all give us a call and we will come up we are not doing anything this wekend
Hartvigsens

JRome said...

Thanks you guys!

I've got all of Ben's stuff in a U-Haul and I'm taking it to a storage unit tomorrow. I've also decided to put most of my stuff in storage too as to minimize the junk clutter.

Again, I appreciate your offer but I won't be needing it (at least this time:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...