Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Skull Crusher

So, I've been making a more consistent attempt to go to the gym. As I've been going more, I'm also beginning to learn why they call certain workouts the way they do. Case in point? Skull Crushers.

I dropped a dumbbell on my forehead and boy did it hurt.

I'm working on my food intake now making sure I stay within my calorie intakes and also making sure I eat more healthy food. But I do let a piece of Cheetos now and again...

4 comments:

Skylar & Mariann Swank said...

you didn't damage anything permanently, did you?;)
we sold the car that you had in Dec. It did break down in august thought at the BX, it was the starter.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JRome said...

Nope not a thing. My dad used to say that I've got a hard head. It's good to know that it's good for something :)

I miss my red van.

Hartvigsen 4 said...

jerome,
Well I was going to call and have you over for dinner but I only cook sweet things these days HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just kidding call if you would like to come over and we wil let you on base. Have a great day.
Josh Melissa MaKenzee and Hunter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...