More and more, it appears that the higher many of us go up the ladder of opportunities, the simple principle of character, accountability and honesy often fall under the tendencies of being ignored or forgotten.
More are prone to the attitude of "feeling good" versus "being good".
It's good to be reminded that there are still folks out there who are not intimidated to live a life of "being good".
What's even more amazing is that these softball players are not alone. There are many more who share the same principles they exhibited.
It is a privilege to have met many like them in my own life. They who live simply and in humility of living a life of "being good".
I have confidence in them and may they continue to find the strength to not acquiesce their character wherever they may find themselves and in whatever circumstances they may be.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
W. Oregon Sara Tucholsky first HR - ultimate sportsmanship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jerome where is your post on Prop 8I thought for sure that out of all of my friends you would have a post and not just any old post but a really heart felt one. I know you dont live in California, but there is definately a need. We had Elder Scott and a few apostles come to california in regaurds to Prop 8 and asked us to get into the bloggers spere. Crazy huh. I am kidding Jerome you dont have to blog you may be someone who doesn't speak out publicly. Go to my blog and read what Tyler and I worte about Blog 8 and read the comments I got. Lots of intense comments. This will be a look into what us californians are fighting for and how our battle is going. Foresterinc.blogspot.com
Jerome where is your post on Prop 8I thought for sure that out of all of my friends you would have a post and not just any old post but a really heart felt one. I know you dont live in California, but there is definately a need. We had Elder Scott and a few apostles come to california in regaurds to Prop 8 and asked us to get into the bloggers spere. Crazy huh. I am kidding Jerome you dont have to blog you may be someone who doesn't speak out publicly. Go to my blog and read what Tyler and I worte about Blog 8 and read the comments I got. Lots of intense comments. This will be a look into what us californians are fighting for and how our battle is going. Foresterinc.blogspot.com
Post a Comment