I came across this article today:
http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-a-Toilet-With-Coke
It helped me remember why I stopped drinking soda a few years ago. I was a college student and had a very old car. When it died, I asked a friend to come help me. He came with tow ropes ready. But first he checked everything. He found my battery covered with white powder, turns out from all the battery acid.
He bought a bottle of Coke, and poured it all over the battery. It cleaned it there and then. I was so amazed and shocked that it hit me like a ton of brick-- if the chemicals does that to the battery, what about my esophagus and stomach?
Needless to say, I don't drink soda as much as I used to. It wasn't easy to do but I believe during my last medical check-up, I reported that I drink less than 2-4 cans of soda.
No comments:
Post a Comment